Martin Heavy Duty Transit
The Martin heavy duty transit wheelchair has been designed and built by Karma Mobility with users in mind. This wheelchair is strong, durable and reliable; able to take up to 25 stone of weight on a daily basis.
For additional ease and performance, the Martin Heavy Duty Transit is highly adjustable, allowing the user to change it to suit specific requirements. The progressive slowing brakes allow the attendant to have complete control when the chair tackles hills or slopes and the tension adjustable back will mean the user is in comfort.
Other features include adjustable seat depth, adjustable armrests and footrests and puncture proof tyres and castors. If you’d like to know more information about this wheelchair, enquire online today or visit your nearest Karma Dealer.
- Sturdy wheelchair with 160kgs (25 stone) weight capacity.
- Flip-back armrests and swing-away detachable footrests.
- Height adjustable armrests provide increased comfort for the user's shoulders.
- Wider castors and rear wheels.
- Durable aluminium alloy handrims.
- Height adjustable backrest.
- Further adjustments available.