Martin Heavy Duty Self Propel
Heavy duty self-propelled wheelchairs are extremely useful for everyday life and Karma Mobility understands what’s important to the everyday wheelchair user. The Martin self-propel has been specifically designed so that users of up to 20 stone can use this wheelchair on a daily basis.
The unique design of the Martin Heavy Duty Self Propel is emphasised with the durable and strong cross brace and link bar safety features. 20” and 22” seat widths are available and it comes with an array of easy to adjust features, including backrest height, seat depth, armrests, footrest hangers and seat to ground height. You can’t ask for more from a heavy duty wheelchair.
Contact Karma Mobility today for more information on the Martin Heavy Duty Self Propel or visit your nearest Karma dealer today!
- Sturdy wheelchair with 160kgs (25 stone) weight capacity.
- Flip-back armrests and swing-away detachable footrests.
- Height adjustable armrests provide increased comfort for the user's shoulders.
- Wider castors and rear wheels.
- Durable aluminium alloy handrims.
- Height adjustable backrest.
- Further adjustments available.